For the windows, I'm using a crappy, sale-price acrylic+sequins yarn that is a pain in the bloomin' neck to do anything with, and once this project is done, I'm never ever using it again. (Panda Mimosa, for the record.) I've finished the first window, and will be putting off starting on the second window because I hate that yarn a LOT.
I'm working on the side pieces at the moment, It's a lot of work. My other half keeps telling me that various friends will be demanding their own TARDIS blankets once I finish the first: Tell 'em they're dreamin'.
Meanwhile, I made a hat. I really rather love my hat. And I'm proud of my hat. And the pompom I added to the hat.
For project notes: I finished the hat.