Monday 3 December 2012

Decoration of the Day - Day 2

Four-tealight Christmas Tree



Last year I didn't yet have an Advent wreath (are you sensing a theme here?)  I knew which one I wanted, but I had to wait until the after-Christmas sales until it was affordable.  In the meantime, I found this lovely four-tealight Christmas tree, which was my stand-in last year.  With the really shiny metal, the reflections of the candlelight are really beautiful.  This year it's just a regular decoration (I will say we have a difficult time finding enough flat spaces to put out all our standing decorations: book shelves that were only single stacked last year are double stacked this year, and we really are noticing the lack of space.  Meanwhile, the tealights in the holders this year are apple and cinnamon-scented tea lights from IKEA - very Christmassy scents.  I'm planning to light them tonight.

(Yes, I'm a day behind already.  Trying to catch up tonight and then get some posts scheduled ahead tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment