Friday 3 October 2014

Week 39 at Chez Stutters

Again, thanks to the shiny new app, I've already worked out this week's PL layout.

M was on school holidays this week, which put our (well) my routine a little off usual - and on top of that I had an unusual roster.

Thursday I worked late, so we went to one of our favourite eateries for breakfast.  I used to work late Thursdays as a rule - and M used to work a 6-9 childcare shift, and I'd pick her up after her shift and we'd go to breakfast together.  We don't get to do that anymore, and it was lovely to go to breakfast together for once.

The weekend started with the Farmer's Market, then breakfast with my parents and my aunt, before we went off to Aldi to buy outdoor furniture.  My brother-un-law works for Aldi, and we totally blame him for the fact that our garden looks like it was purchased almost entirely at Aldi.  We got an awesome table and chair set, and then on Sunday we had parents-and-aunt over for morning tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment