Sunday 14 December 2014

30 lists catch up - days 8 to 11

I got behind again - but not as far behind as I am on #adventword... (oops)!  So here's a few back numbers.


  • "Top Gear" used to be my go-to cheering-up show, but it doesn't work so well anymore.  I think Clarkson hit the offensiveness saturation level in the last two years.  But old challenge DVDs still work.
  • Watching the kitty-boys being cute
  • Singing "Let it Go", and/or Adele songs, preferably at the top of my lungs
  • Our garden



  • My mother - for good or bad
  • My partner
  • Theologians and thinkers like Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Joan Chittester, and Robert Gribben
  • Feminists like Dorothy Macrae-McMahon



  • Sopa Seca (Moosewood Classics cookbook)
  • Trenette al Pesto (also Moosewood Classics cookbook)
  • Rice croquettes
  • Sandbaklse (Swedish Christmas cookies)
  • Pastry

  • Cleaning house
  • Washing the dishes
  • Dealing with my manager at work
  • At least half my desk-work
  • Taking care of finances.


No comments:

Post a Comment