Monday 1 December 2014

December 1

So - December 1 is here... how did that happen?

Because I'm a glutton for punishment - and because I'm not doing enough already this December - I thought I'd try to blog my #30lists along with linking to my #adventword posts over on the Discernment blog.

December Daily posts will, of course, be weekly, as I get photos printed and the layouts completed, but I might share my photos if it seems appropriate.  We'll see as I go on.

On to today's #30 lists prompt:



  • It's singing season (late rehearsal tonight, Carols concerts the next two Mondays, and a multitude of other concerts to go to.)
  • It's Advent season (the wreath is on the table, and #adventword has begun.)
  • It's silly season (I don't watch regular TV much anymore, but US TV will start going into the Christmas hiatus soon.) 
  • It's busy season (OMG you should see my calendar...)
  • It's December Daily season (well, that one was obvious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment