Tuesday 25 August 2015

#30 lists blog hop

So - I'm all signed up for the September 30 days of lists, and today there's a promotional blog hop.

The idea was to use a prompt from the March #30lists a couple of years ago, just to introduce the idea of listing.

I chose prompt 21 - Things to do this Spring.  I chose it in part because so many of the embellishments (and who knows, probably even the prompts) are "Fall" focused, and in this part of the world, it is not Fall.  (It's not even Autumn.)  It's almost Spring, I have daffodils in my front garden, and I am waiting desperately for the warmer weather - it's been a cold winter this year.

I'm planning to do my 30lists as a physical Project Life layout again (as I did last year), but this year using a single kit.  It was going to be Heidi Swapp's "Favourite Things", but then I remembered "Desktop", which I also bought in physical and which I love AND which, with its stationery supplies theme, seems to suit 30lists.

For the blog hop, though, I've done my listing on the Project Life App (which I love.)


You'll see that my plans for this Spring are relevant to this blog!

I will likely set up automatic posting again from Instagram to here for #30lists, unless y'all are getting tired of the daily photo posts.  

Do please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congratulations on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on the list--especially using the Project Life app! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list! Good luck with the dress hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garden reinvigorating is on my Spring to-do too.

    ReplyDelete