Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Bullet Journal Challenge


#bulletjournalchallenge Day 4: what notebook do I use? - I'm finally including a photo of my work BuJo! For that I use a Kikki K planner with a monthly calendar at the beginning and then ruled pages (only because I can't get grid pages: please do grid planner inserts, @kikkik_loves !) I've been using that as my work planner for at least three years, and as a BuJo for just over a year. My personal BuJo is an X A5 grid Kraft notebook from Officeworks. (I decorate the cover with washi.) The benefit is that it's thin (62 pages) and can slip inside my Kikki K planner, but I go through those 62 pages pretty quickly. I'm thinking I might go to a Moleskine or a Leuchturm once this and my next (already purchased) run out. #augbulletjournal via Instagram http://ift.tt/1P1FF5C

No comments:

Post a Comment