Tuesday 19 August 2014

I may have just joined the leagues of extremely obsessed crafters...

... if I wasn't there already.

Some time ago, there was a sale bin at Spotlight from which I ended up purchasing eight balls of Totem Marls in three colours, because it was gorgeous, rather than becauseIhad actual ideas for it.   Turns out the reason it was on sale was because it was a discontinued line, and having now started a beautiful Urban Shells scarf in the purple, it doesn't look like the two balls I have of purple will make me a scarf the length I want.

So this evening, I went searching on the internet for online shops that still had some stock.  Apparently the purple was rather popular, but I did, finally, find it.

Four more balls - one more for this scarf, and a second lot of three for another - are now on their way to me.  And as I said: I've now joined the ranks of the truly obsessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment