Friday 8 August 2014

World Cat Day 2014

I'm told that it is World Cat Day.


So we're going to change things up a little and have Catterday a day early.  Tomorrow I'll post about poppies.

I diddn't end up posting last Catterday. I was going to post about how Bard has learned to open sliding doors and can now get into the closets (OMG!) but I still don't have a good picture of that.

What I do have a good picture of is Bion.


Yep, in the dishwasher.

There's a saying in Project Life circles used in relation to getting photos of awesome moments in the lives of children - when they've pulled the flour down on top of themselves, or are proudly showing you the crayon drawing they've just finished... on the wall.  It's "don't get mad, get the camera".  

Bion in the dishwasher was one of those moments for me.

Happy World Cat Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment