Friday 8 August 2014

Currently creative - 6th August


It's Currently Creative linkup time again.

I'm afraid I haven't been all that creative this past week, although I've made more than a few poppies, from a few different patterns.  In fact I think that I've found my go-to quick poppy pattern: the first three rounds of Heidi Bears' African Violet pattern.  I've done nine of these poppies since... Monday, I think? This week's poppy pattern review was already set and half written, but I think I'm changing it up (depending on whether I can get myself organised in time, of course.)


I've also signed up for September's 30 Days of Lists, for which I blame RUKristin.  (As she's an ambassador for 30 Days of Lists, I suspect she'd be rather pleased, actually.)  I'm beginning to investigate ideas for how I plan to set out my lists - do I incorporate them into PL; do I have a separate notebook... (Pinterest board here).  I've got a month (or most of one) to make that decision, thankfully.

Finally, I've given in to washi tape.  We've had a couple fabulous new books at work with all sorts of ideas for how to use washi tape, and it's not like I don't have lots of the stuff.  So I'm beginning to use it more in my personal bullet journal (and on my bullet journal) and I'll probably use it more on other things, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment