Friday 21 November 2014

December Daily: my plan and my title page

So, the DD plan - and the way I got through my struggles with preparing the bases for December Daily - is this:

With the exception of busy or important days, each day will be a two layout spread, one 2x 4x6 layout, and one 4x 4x3.  Those busy and important days can get a 8x6 insert for extra photos or journaling: the day of my graduation, and Christmas Day will both get one of those made for them when I prepare my bases (and expect New Year's Eve, which is the wedding of a good friend, will almost certainly get a few extra inserts - although it will probably also get a regular PL spread.  It's a wedding.  I don't go to many of those.)

Each day will have a title card, a 4x6 space for the #30 lists prompt and response (in other words, either a 4x6 card or two 3x4 cards), and space for at least one 4x6 photo and one 3x4.  I'd also really like (although I'm thinking I might be running out of space at this point!) a 3x4 space for journaling the day.

Last year I found it difficult to fill every day with something: even in December, there are days that are just... days.  This year I think I will have a couple of pre-prepared ideas (things like Christmas Baking, card making and writing, and feature decorations) that I can slot in on 'slow' days.  With the card making, I'm sure hoping that will have happened by the end of November, and that on December 1 I'm taking a photo of all those cards going into the post!)

I hope that I can do the journaling and listing each day, and then sort out photos by the end of each week, as I do for regular PL.

And here is my cover page:







No comments:

Post a Comment