Friday 5 December 2014

December 3-5 #30 lists

A nasty attack of gastro (OMG so nasty) knocked me out for two full days, so here's a bit of a catch up.  I'm off to Melbourne for the weekend, so whether I'll manage to post again before Sunday will depend on whether or not we get the free WiFi in our hotel room that we're supposed to get.

(Also, I apologise if this is "releasing" the prompt for December 5 early, but seriously: it's 9am on the 5th here.)

On with the lists!


  • Good photos at the Carols services and the after party
  • Christmas lights
  • Get some good "Australian Christmas" -type photos
  • Photos at Jade's wedding
  • A few nice family and me&Shell photos.  We don't get enough of those.



  • My cousin and her husband, who I unusually haven't seen in almost six months (they live an hour away)
  • A close family friend who will be here for Christmas with my parents for the first time, because her family decided to go to a theme park for Christmas and she said "enough"!
  • They left for home on November 30, but they saw the tree and decorations, so I'm including my un-laws in this list.
  • Jade and the boys, and Sarah and Tony at Jade's wedding on New Year's Eve



  • We moved house!  That's a massive change.
  • We got our kittyboys!  (I love our boys so much)
  • I changed meds
  • I started listening to podcasts (boy, did I!)


No comments:

Post a Comment