Friday 8 May 2015

"Currently" Journalling - 7th May, 2015

RUKristin's Currently Journalling challenge is one of those float in-float out challenges that I like, but am not good at keeping up with.

That said, I'm hoping that trying to blog the challenge will help me with PL-ing it.  Plus, it gives me blog content :-)

So, for this week...

Watching: The Big Allotment Challenge, Great British Sewing Bee, lots of Masterchef, because a) it's just started and b) the episodes are very long.

Reading: Cranky Ladies of History, trying for one story per night.  Cicely's King Richard, by Sandra Heath Wilson.  See more on my book blog.

Listening: Galactic Suburbia ep 119; Verity! Extra: Sophie's So Ace.

Making: Mother's Day neckwarmer to deadline (Saturday!)

Feeling: the need to get into definite routines for the house.

Planning: Blog posts and new routines - and helping my partner plan a Cosplay subject for high school students.

Loving:  the Big Allotment Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment