Saturday 21 February 2015

Currently Creating - 19 February 2015

A friend of mine mentioned that she was going to be working on crochet as part of her Lenten practice this year.

I also began listening to Alisa Krasnostein's new podcast, Champagne and Socks, in which she mentions that she needs to create something every day.

These two things have motivated me to set myself a daily crochet goal: at least one pattern repeat (four rows) of the Jabyblanket, or one colour (two long, long rows) of the Ripple Blanket.

The Jabyblanket is the same pattern that I previously used for the Elphieblanket, but with a higher ply yarn and larger hook.  I loved working on the Elphieblanket, but it was really far too small.

That's not going to be the problem with this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment