Monday 1 June 2015

Block a day - #13 and #14

Note to self: choose a font and stick to it.

 "Greek Cross"
Pattern 105, pg 96

There is one mistake in this one, but I was too lazy to go back and fix it.

I'm now saving the variegated yarn for single round borders, as I did previously with Tangerine Dream.  It's about the only way I think it will work in this project, which means one of these days I'll frog back those first three blocks.

Finished 30 May

"St Tropez"
Pattern 239, pg 194

As I said on Instagram, this is a version of the St Tropez pattern.  The pattern in the book involved right sides and wrong sides and made no sense to me whatsoever.  So I ended up just doing a very straight granny in htr, following the initial round pattern, but without all the turning.  I mostly like the look of it, and to me it looks like the photo in the book, but I sure didn't follow the written pattern.

Finished 31 May


No comments:

Post a Comment