Wednesday 10 June 2015

Currently - 10th June

Watching - what I can find on YouTube of Everest: Beyond the Limit; Masterchef AU.

Reading - "Buried in the Sky: the extraordinary story of the Sherpa climbers on K2's deadliest day" by Peter Zuckerman and Amanda Padoan; "Into Thin Air", by Jon Krakauer (re-read); "Cranky Ladies of History" (still).  For more, see my Wednesday Reads over at the other blog

Listening - DAAS "Warsong", the Lazy Doctor Who podcast, and I've caught up completely on the Audio Guide to B5.

Making: yet more block-a-day blocks.  Must catch up on blogging them.  Also, tea.  Lovely hot lemongrass and ginger while I blog.

Feeling: sort of relaxed and sort of really not.

Planning: what to do at my first ever scrapbooking crop tonight.

Loving: that I got to see a good friend and her husband and toddler today, even if it was only for 15 minutes because I couldn't get away from work to have lunch with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment