Monday 18 February 2013

Bento #3

I hope I'm not boring you with the endless bento posts.  It's just that I'm all enthused right now and the pictures look pretty - right?

Anyway, third day of bento.  The night before's dinner included mini Angus patties, so I got M to cook two extra for me to take to work the next day.  Everything else had been pre-prepared, and there was no cooking to do in the morning.  Other than that, pretty much the same as previous days:


Bento day 3: Mini Angus patties, quinoa with peas and ham, carrot kinpira, celery kinpira,
sesame beans for decoration, plus grapes.
Didn't fill the container (because that would have been too much food) so there was a lot of shifting in transit etc, and it didn't look nearly as pretty by the time I went to eat it.  But it still tasted good.  Although I could have used a sauce of some kind for the patties.

No comments:

Post a Comment