Monday 18 February 2013

End of the first week of Bento

A confession:
My Friday Bento didn't look exactly like this. 
But mostly like this.
This is not (quite) my bento from Friday.

It almost was, but the cheese (the diamond shapes, cut from a Milawa red cheddar) smelled a bit squiffy, so I decided not to risk it, and replaced the cheese with red onion instead.  It's still a very green bento, mostly because I ran out of carrot kinpira on Thursday and the pepper and onion confit on Wednesday.

Again, no cooking in the morning, just assembling.

I have plans for next week's boxes.  Nothing set in stone, yet (other than marinated cauliflower - definitely doing that), plus trying to get the amounts a little better and to definitely cut the celery shorter if I do another celery kinpira.

No comments:

Post a Comment