Tuesday 19 February 2013

Tuesday Bento

By the way - I'm sure I'll get over my obsession eventually.  Even if I keep taking photos, I'll likely end up with a weekly bento post instead of daily, and maybe only those that look particularly interesting.  So if you're getting bored, just hold up for a week or so more and then I'll stop bombarding you the way I am at the moment.

A bit of a change!  Here's Tuesday's bento box:-


(From the top: Cottage cheese with spring onions, raw snow peas, steamed brocolli, pepper confit, marinated cauliflower (a Moosewood recipe).  Hidden beneath the cauliflower is a brocolli and cauliflower stem kinpira.)
 No carbs at all - I kind of forgot to plan any.  Also no fruit, and I did miss my daily grapes!  Other notes from today - the kinpira is delicious, but got hidden under the cauliflower and thus a lot of it is still uneaten because I'd filled up on the rest of it.  And I have to say that I thought more about individual recipes than about flavours that go well together.  Think I need to spend more time on my planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment