Thursday 20 November 2014

Kaisercraft Advent Calender - finished!

I first saw the Kaisercraft Advent calendar a few years ago, and I loved it at first sight.  I didn't buy it, though, until after I'd started back up with scrapbooking thanks to Project Life.  Early this year I bought the calender, and a couple of paper packs ('St Nick' is what I used most).

The last month or so I've been working on putting the calendar together, and today it's finally done.  I used Washi Tape for the boxes, and the gorgeous little balsa wood Christmas tree numbers that I love.

So: photos...
Starting the project with Kaisercraft "St Nick"


Making boxes with washi tape


Morgan & Finch Enchanted Forest balsa wood numbers

Gluing in the dividers

And.... the finished calendar!

We'll use the boxes for each day of the Lego Advent Calendar that we choose to use this year (we have City, Kingdoms and Star Wars... the idea is to rotate each year, although the last couple of years we've used two so that we each have one to put together.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment