Sunday 23 November 2014

The #Adventword challenge

I posted this to the Discernment blog a few days ago, but it also fits here.

I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to include the #Adventword challenge in December Daily or not - although if I try to I'll probably run completely out of room in my layouts.  It would probably be better to put those twenty-six photos into a couple of page protectors in my regular PL album.  Anyway, I'll work that out later, but for now, the challenge prompts via the Anglican Communion Online:

#Look (30 Nov)
#Remember (1 Dec)
#Imagine (2 Dec)
#Thrive (3 Dec)
#Abide (4 Dec)
#Notice (5 Dec)
#Watch (6 Dec)
#Show Up (7 Dec)
#Respond (8 Dec)
#Encourage (9 Dec)
#Wake Up (10 Dec)
#Breathe (11 Dec)
#Act (12 Dec)
#Risk (13 Dec)
#Expand (14 Dec)
# Focus (15 Dec)
#Experience (16 Dec)
#Become (17 Dec)
#Beautify (18 Dec)
#Heal (19 Dec)
#Thank (20 Dec)
#Ask (21 Dec)
#Relate (22 Dec)
#Delight (23 Dec)
#Love (24 Dec)
#Receive (25 Dec)

No comments:

Post a Comment