Monday 3 November 2014

December Daily - struggling to begin



I'm starting to work on my December Daily bases...

... and I'm struggling.

I really want to have the bases done before December, but each time I sit down to work on them - in the midst of my completely chaotic craft room - I seem to end up just sitting, staring, and swearing at the bizarre-itude that is the fact that Kaisercraft Captured Moments cards do not fit inside the Heidi Swapp 3x4 pockets.  Thankfully the Becky Higgins cards fit, but I so very much love the Basecoat Christmas and Peppermint Swirl lines, but to use them I have to trim them which... takes work!

So:

I bought the Heidi Swapp 6x8 pockets, which are landscape instead of portrait, in three layouts: 1 6x8, 2 6x4s, and 4 3x4s.



I initially put the pocket pages in in the above sequence, one of each.  I'm now taking most of the 6x8s out (except for one at the first to be a front cover) to put in at intervals when I have appropriate photos.  I can't take out all of them, because doing that only gets me to the 27th of December, leaving me four days short!  I'm also thinking that I may need to bite the bullet and buy a fourth lot of pockets.

I also want to include a #30lists - well, 31 lists - in my DD, which means that every layout needs to include enough space for a daily list, and a least one photo.

I guess I'm also struggling to even write the December Daily posts I meant to write - which made sense and had awesome pictures of my album from last year (except that I can't find my album from last year, argh!)

I'll try again in the next couple days -  see you then...


"December Daily" graphic created on the Project Life App by Becky Higgins LLC, with the "Seasonal Snapshot" Project Life with Stamping Up kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment