Wednesday 27 May 2015

Block a day project - blocks #7 and #8

Block #7
"Rosa"
Pattern 145, p 125

 A bad photograph of the "Rosa" block.  I had to start again after the first round of green, because I'd only done seven petals instead of eight (argh, I can't count).

That said, it's another lovely block that I'm likely to use again.

Finished the morning of 26th May, although the bulk was made during the 25th of May.

Block #8
"Tangerine Dream"
Pattern 92, pg 88

As I've said previously, I'm not entirely sure about my previous variegated yarn blocks, but I can totally cope with variegated final rounds, and I'm really pleased with this block.  Looking at the photo, I suspect the top right hand corner shows where I was accidentally doing 2-ch corners instead of 4-ch (oops!)

The 4-ch, by the way, felt very odd as I was working the square, but the block itself seems to have turned out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment