Monday 4 May 2015

Things I hope I'll be posting about one of these days...

I've been gone for a while, but I really want to get back to the blogging to get back into writing generally - both here and on the reading blog, particularly, but also on the discernment blog.

I have a lot of ideas for what to write about, and I don't want to lose them.  So here, I shall list some of them:


  • The Big Allotment Challenge, of which I'm currently watching season 1, ep 3
  • The Great British Sewing Bee, which I've been meaning to blog for ages
  • Netflix, possibly
  • sewing more generally - because hopefully I will do some!
  • My April/May wardrobe, and how I'm using Stylebook
  • My winter + Perth trip wardrobe, as we get closer to June
  • Current and recently completed crochet projects
  • My almost organised craft room
  • bento and mason jar salads
  • the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment