Wednesday 20 May 2015

Currently... 20th May

This week's "Currently", thanks to the Memento App :-)

Watching: the Giro d'Italia, which I forgot to mention last week.  Also last week, the occasional stage of the Tour of California, which I mostly missed (sigh).  Also the Big Allotment Challenge (starting s2), Finale of The Amazing Race, and actually watched Survivor again this week, or at least edited highlights.  This weekend: Eurovision!

Reading: The Thistle and the Rose, by Jean Plaidy.  Biggest Brother: the life of Major Dick Winters, by Larry Alexander.

Listening: Night Terrace 1.2 "Terra Australis", omg it's so GOOD!  Verity, Galactic Suburbia, and an episode of Coode Street Podcast that I really need to blog more about over on the book blog.

Making: a crochet basket for scrap threads, and finished the dishtowel stowl. I've begun a Tunisian crochet scarf in.ace stitch, and She'll reminded me about the Block a Day book she got me for Christmas.

Feeling: overwhelmed and out-of-sorts, linked (I suspect) in part to the flooding of my workplace.

Planning: a crochet sampler blanket.

Loving: The photos of Joss Whedon, Clark Gregg and baby Iron Man that Shell just showed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment