Monday 9 June 2014

Crochet project: a dishcloth

It's a new finished object!

Last year I was converted to the idea of crocheting my own dishcloths. I did one and started on a second (that half-finished second one is somewhere in the junk that hasn't yet been unpacked).  During the weekend I decided I needed another one.

I found a pattern I liked via Pinterest and Ravelry, and hey, presto!



It's not quite right, but I like the basic idea, and I will definitely be trying this one again, although I'll begin with Magic Loop next time, because I'm hoping that will contribute to a far neater beginning.  It also gave me quote a lot of practice with back loop DC, which is good, because I have a couple of patterns in my wish list that require BL or FL stitching, and this is good, sustained practice for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment