Thursday 26 June 2014

Currently Creative

Kellie Winnell has said that she's reinstating a regular "currently creative" linkup.  As you may have noticed, I'm trying to be more regular with this blog and to build it into an actual blog instead of just an occasional series.

If you're here from Kellie's blog linkup - welcome!  This is what I'm currently creating:


So, there's the Elphieblanket: I'm at 20 of 27 repeats of the main pattern before I start the multiple rounds that make up the border.  And I've read through the pattern for the border enough times that I think I almost understand how it works.


I'm slowly working on getting my craft room set up properly.


And I've created a Facebook Page for this 'ere blog and am working on graphics to use for it.

(For regular updates on posts to this blog, please "like" the Chez Stutters FB page, even though it's currently fairly bare.)

4 comments:

  1. great 'currently creative' link up - I've just liked your FB page :) thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving what your currently creative with, wool, clean up and design, all my favourite things! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link up post. It's great motivation.

      Delete