Sunday 1 June 2014

June Goals

First up
  • That closet purge I was planning for May.  As I've mentioned before, the ailing washing machine caused problems for that little plan.  But despite two weekends away and another full of family obligations, I have every intention of getting through my closet by the end of June.
  • Catch up on Project Life.  I'm nowhere near as far behind as I was, but I really would like to be properly caught up.
Now for the new stuff
  • Set up my Household file.  This includes getting budgets and other routines sorted.  I want my financial routines sorted before the new financial year kicks in.
  • Blog about Project Life.  Ideas include -
    • Are my Monthly spreads working?
    • Spreads I'm proud of
    • My 'historical' projects.
  • Speaking of historical projects - finish the tea towel stole.  It was supposed to be a "quick" project and I started it back in 2009, before the GF and I were even living together.  I put it together in the living room of her old flat, which is now two houses ago!
Finally,
  • Goodreads tells me that I am 27% through my challenge of 90 books for 2014.  (Bonhoeffer was bound to put me behind, but I've also ended up back reading fanfic again.)  There's no way I can make 50% by the end of June (without reading picture books), but I'd like to be at 40% by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment