Thursday 3 July 2014

Currently creating - 3 July

It's time for another Currently Creative link up!

I'm on holidays this week, so I've been trying to do a lot of creating.

I'm still working on the Elphieblanket, but I've finished the purple headband from my UFOs list.  We had a small friend over to meet the cats while I was finishing the headband, and she requested one in TARDIS blue, so I'm just about finished with that one.  These headbands are so super-easy that it takes longer to set up project entries on Ravelry for them and blog about them than it does to make the headband itself (I might be exaggerating, but only a little.)
...and look, finished!
  


I've gotten a LOT of Project Life done in the last few days, and I'm pretty much all caught up to the end of May. I've also done my July goals spread, something I didn't do in June, and felt rather sad about, really.


And finally, last night I made mulled wine!  It was a trial run for our housewarming party Saturday week, and I was really pleased with it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy! I will have to look into these headbands, as my girls love getting pretty. Have a great house warming.

    ReplyDelete