Wednesday 30 July 2014

Week 30 at Chez Stutters (and Catterday)



Unusually, I was ready to print out my my Project Life photos for the previous *on Monday*, which is my general goal, but rarely ever met.  But it's indicative of this week that my problem wasn't sorting *through* photos, but picking up photos from random places on the internet (well, not actually random: I knew I wanted things about La Course and the Commonwealth Games and Lior) to supplement not many photos at all.

It was a mostly non-eventful week in Chez-Stutters-land.  Work (for me) sucked, which meant a lot of nights of coming home, whinging, crocheting poppies and baby blankets, patting the cats and watching the Tour de France.

On Friday night we went from my work out for dinner and then to a Lior concert.  The support act was Domini Forster, who was incredibly awesome.  Not that Lior wasn't, because he was.  His very first song I thought would be brilliant for use in worship, and that was well before he sang Avinu Malekeinu and told us about the recording of "Compassion" with Nigel Westlake.

Photo not taken by me: The Cube staff with Lior, Domini Forster, and Phoebe who supports Domini.


The rest of the weekend was very blah.  Chores, cleaning, Tour-watching, laying around watching the cats, etc. 

It was *so* blah that I forgot to write my Catterday post.

So here you go, two for the price of one.



It's another edition of who's the king of the castle.  The boys have gotten more used to the cat tree/cat gym in the last couple weeks, to the point that there are now spirited arguments as to who gets to sleep up the top.  The top, by the way, is the only decent part of it: none of the rest seems to count at all.

I couldn't believe how beautifully they posed for this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment