Monday 21 July 2014

Week 29 (I know) at Chez Stutters

So, I muddled up the week numbers again.

This week just past is week 29, no matter what I said last week.

It was the week that Term Three commenced for the GF. The second week of the Tour de France, which means I stay up watching Tour as long as I can every night.  The week I began making poppies.

The umbrella tree appeared; a friend of Shell's opened her Curiousity Shop, we bought me a new Pandora charm, and we finished watching season five of Parks and Recreation.

On Sunday we went on an adventure: We went to Myrtleford in order to have lunch at the Butter Factory, only to discover that they no longer do lunches.  So we went to Cafe Fez, about which I have heard mixed reports (generally at the extremes) but which we loved.  Then off to Gapsted Wines, which was the other reason for our visit to Myrtleford.  We tasted a few, bought five, and then headed back home to the kittyboys.

Oh, and it was also the week when the leaking tap began to leak ridiculously, and we spent the week trying to organise a plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment