Wednesday 2 July 2014

A Month of Project Life



I've been meaning to write about Project Life pretty much ever since I bought my first kit and started using it.  Which basically means: since last October.

So this July you're getting a whole month of Project Life - two or three posts a week on various PL-related topics.  I hope it grabs your imagination the way it has mine.

First up (later today) will be a brief explanation of what Project Life is and where it came from.  Other posts during the month will be about how I use PL and how I got hooked on it, some of the favourite layouts I've completed, some of the "backlist" projects I have on the go, and hopefully regular updates on how my July PL is going.

(My "July is Project Life month" graphic uses a title card from Amy Tangerine's "Plus One" minikit for Becky Higgins, cork bunting stickers by Francheville, and the A Beautiful Mess app.)

No comments:

Post a Comment