Sunday 6 July 2014

[Finished object]: Headbands Three

I've finished three headbands in the last week, all of them from the same initial pattern, but with my own adjustments: two with bows and one without.

The first was my purple headband, one of the UFOs that I wanted to get finished listed in this post. It took maybe an hour and a half total to finish up.


Then there was the rainbow headband, made from the leftover Moda Vera Marvel printed wool (color way: parrot) that I used for the Eddieblanket and the cat mat. This is the one I did without a bow.


Finally, while I was working on the purple headband, our young friend Ella came to meet Bishop and Bard, and asked for a headband in TARDIS blue. I finished that within a day.


Like I said in my Currently Creative post, these headbands almost take more time to blog and post on Ravelry than they do to make.  Depending on the decisions made about a craft stall for the church fete this year, I may find myself making more of these as we get closer to November.

No comments:

Post a Comment