Friday 9 May 2014

Five things... BEDiM Day 9

Five things I love on a Friday

I love... That our house is slowly, slowly coming together.  We got the desks out of the garage and into my eagerly awaited craft room last night, and the room itself is now clear enough that if I can just manage to print out photos in the next fe days, I should be able to get back to working on Project Life next week. 

I love... That I'm writing this sitting at my favourite cafe, with a fabulous cup of coffee. It's the first day in a long while that I've managed to get here before work to actually sit down and relax, and today I did it after doing dishes, making the bed, and doing some rapid tidying before I left. 

I love... That I just had a quick Facebook chat with a friend bitching about all the ridiculous fads our church keeps running with. Now if they wouldn't force us to run with them, too.

I love... The difference my bullet journal seems to be making to my time management. Long may it last.  I've only been  using it a week and already I want to post about it. 

I love... Eurovision weekend!  We have a few people over here on Saturday night to watch the second semi-final, and we'll watch the final on Sunday even thought it will go ludicrously late even though we have to go to work in the morning.  It's Eurovision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment