Monday 26 May 2014

Goals review - BEDiM Day 25

It's the last week of May.  For those goals that I haven't met yet, this is it.  So looking back at the goals I mentioned at the beginning of the month - how am I going?

My May goals are


  • post every day in May - mostly going okay.  I haven't done *every* day, but I'm persevering!
  • get my craft room set up - Not quite.  I'd love it if I could, but there's so much happening in the next week I don't know that it's entirely possible.
  • catch up on Project Life (the move has meant I've done little to none in April, simply because there's been no time at all to get photos printed) - photos for all of April have been printed; I won't catch up all the way, but I'm a lot closer than I was.
  • get our herb garden planted - Done!  Today we added dill.
  • track my spending in preparation for a budgeting effort in June. - doing okay.
  •  complete a full closet purge - don't think I'll manage this.  The washing machine breakdown has caused probems.
  • read the Metaxas 'Bonhoffer' in time for book club, and chase down some progressive/liberal reviews. - Don't know that I'll get all the way through, but I have an annoying four-hour church meeting tomorrow, and I'm planning to bring Metaxas along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment