Tuesday 13 May 2014

The Washing Machine, cont... BEDiM Day 13



The repair man is coming to see the washing machine today.  I won't be there - I have to be at work - but I want this sorted out sooner rather than later and my mother was kind enough to say she'll go over to the house and be there for the repair guy.

One of the reasons I want it sorted sooner rather than later is that I had to take my washing over to my parents house on Sunday, and there's nothing worse than arriving at your mother's house, on Mother's Day, with a basket of washing.

And it's also about meeting my goals for the month.  You see...

* without a washing machine, I can't wash a whole pile of non-seasonal clothes that are hanging around post-move.

* until those non-seasonal clothes are washed, I can't do the closet purge that is my May goal.

* and until I do my closet purge, there will be too much crap hangng around the house for me to get to setting up my Craft room, which is another of my May goals.

So you see, it's really all about goals.  And wanting to have not killed my washing machine by being an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment