Tuesday 6 May 2014

How to:... BEDiM Day 5

It's twenty past ten in the evening, and I need to be getting to bed. I've spent the day at work, then on the phone with the bank that holds our brand new mortgage organising payments, cooking dinner, going to my Monday evening madrigals group. Then coming home for dinner, cleaning up so that the last piece of furniture from my parents' house can be delivered (my piano!), and making elements of tomorrow's bento lunches.

Today's prompt was How To, and I thought about doing a How Not to Move House post, How to make Bentos, how to make tuna and broccoli crumble (tonight's dinner), and a few other ideas.

But today I've also been discovering and experimenting with a new productivity model: the bullet journal. It turned up on my Pinterest last week, and my only slight discomfort with it is that it's a pen-and-paper method. On the other hand, my new boss likes pen-and-paper, and trusts it more than digital.

So, instead of actually writing a How To post, I'm going to provide you - and me - with links about the bullet journal.  Only I might not get to actually finishing this post until tomorrow:

There are others, but those are the most useful links for me so far.

And this is the symbology developed by Dee Martinez, which I found via John Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this around too...must have a try! Thanks for sharing!x

    ReplyDelete