Thursday 1 May 2014

What's in my cup?

(Every day in May - prompt #2)

I have this plan, one of these days, to do a PL weekly spread that's just cups of coffee.  All the cups of coffee from the week.  Even if it's going to end up terrifying me.

Most mornings, I have a cup of coffee before I leave the house.  A sort-of housewarming present from my GF for the new house was an Expressi coffee machine from ALDI, and I love it.  For the last few years we've had my dad's old home espresso machine, but it's never worked nearly as well as the Expressi does.  I feel guilty about it (any coffee pod machine is horribly wasteful) but the coffee is so very much better than the instant (Moccona) I used to have every morning.

I also love my tea.  Especially my T2 tea (which I've been known to review on this blog :-)


Here we have an attempt to collage my two morning coffees today: both at home, one when I woke up at 6am to discover that the sun wouldn't rise until 6.50 and thus we had some time to kill before doing the final (oh finally the FINAL) bits of cleaning at the old, without electricity house; the second right now as I eat breakfast, blog, and complete some paperwork to drop off at the agent's before work. 

(Collage attempted on the "Beautiful Mess" app - lack of ability in collage solely my own fault.)

1 comment:

  1. Hope the cleaning went well! I think your collage looks fab! PL layout sounds fab too...I should do one of my mugs!!x

    ReplyDelete